NANOMETER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Current draw: N+R 380Vac
Optional current draw: through EDS port 13,8V - 15Vdc
Current transformers: you can wire at most 3 current transformers with transformation ratio at 5A
Bus EDS: asynchronous bidirectional communication, with retransmission and integrity check
Internet: connected to the server-cloud through GSM/GPRS
Operating temperature: -25÷+60°C
Warehousing temperature: da -40÷+80°C
Mounting type: DIN Rail Panel Mount (4 modules)
Measurement accuracy: ±1%
Display: monochromatic 1.53x1.38" with information about GSM/GPRS connection, power supply , instant power monitored from each current transformers and the entire power recorded.
• It mesaures the power used from the electrical system, giving data of voltage, current, power factor, active, reactive and apparent power.
• It gives to the cloud server the collected data of the energetic consumption.
• The server stores and calculate energetica data in order to provide a detailed report of the consumption. The web application and the smartphone app allows to see those data, according to aggregation selected by the user.
• When the maximum power threshold is reached, the cloud server sends alerts in order to avoid the automatic switch off of the electricity. Those alerts can be sent to one or more recipients, even when customized thresholds are exceeded. In this way, users have a complete control of their energetic consuption.
• The system can be used for security purpose: in example, you can prove if the automatic switch off of the electric meter was due to a consumption exceeding or to an alteration.
• It is possible to use any device with a browser to enter the cloud and have the acces to all the functionalities.
• It has a bidirectional communication with the cloud server, woriking as a gateway for the exchange of messages with other EDS devices.